It’s a new year and it’s time for some self-care. What better time is there to begin caring for yourself than with the fresh start of a new year?
Pregnancy can be overwhelming and here, at Open Arms Real Choices Clinic, we offer various support services. We would love to assist you in your decision for your own self-care and preparation for your baby.
No Cost Services
- Confidential Care– You don’t have to go through an unplanned pregnancy all alone. Talk to an experienced advocate who will listen without judgment and offer the assistance and guidance you require. We can also connect you with community resources and support.
- Lay Counseling– It’s natural to have worries and apprehensions about being pregnant. Speak to one of our team members and hear about medically-current options information. Get connected into services for yourself, your partner, and your support system. There is no shame in needing counseling.
- Parenting Education Classes– We offer parenting support through one-on-one appointments with advocates, virtually over the internet, and in group class settings.
- Post-Abortion Support Groups– Abortions have life-altering consequences, negatively impacting parents physically, mentally and spiritually. We have groups for both men and women to help you process, heal, and move on with your life.
- Sexual Abuse Support– Sexual abuse is a traumatic experience from which you CAN heal! We offer support either individually or through groups, to give strength, guidance, and encouragement to overcome your past, and move towards a brighter tomorrow.
We also offer services such as:
- Lab-quality pregnancy tests and limited obstetric ultrasounds if you think you might be pregnant.
- Sexual health awareness education to help you navigate the risks of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Adoption support if you plan to carry your baby to term but not parent your child.
If your need is beyond our ability to provide, we will connect you into the community for additional medical, support, and adoption services.
Life Skills Classes
We help families overcome obstacles that stand in the way of them becoming the best parents they can be. Strengthen your relationship and learn how to face the countless challenges that come with parenthood.
We will educate you on how to defeat relational problems before they arise and strengthen your teamwork with your partner. You will learn how to have open and healthy communication in order to overcome obstacles that may arise during pregnancy. Taking our life skills classes is a great way to care for your relationship with your partner and learn how to co-parent together.
Make an appointment with us today to sign up for life skills classes. We also provide support for men. If your partner is overwhelmed about pregnancy, he can also utilize our support services.
If you are considering abortion, you have options. Learning you are pregnant can bring many emotions. You should never be pressured into making a decision about your pregnancy. Our clinical team can be trusted to communicate medically-current options information to you and others you include in your support system. We strive to provide a safe place for you to make the healthiest decision possible.
Our website is also a great place to access resources and information that can assist you in your self-care journey. Go to our website, click the “Vital Information” tab and you will find multiple PDF manuscripts and books that could help in your specific area of need.
Also on our website, we have an active blog page where you can read and access great resources about pregnancy.
If you or a loved one feels uncertain about their pregnancy, we can help you make informed decisions and guide you throughout the pregnancy process. After all – it’s important for you to take the best care of yourself, so that you can best take the best care of your baby, too!
Contact us today and make an appointment. We would love to assist you in this new year!