Do you have a desire to get involved at Real Choices Clinic? Here’s a great list of ideas.
- Pray for Staff & Volunteers
- Pray for Clients (sign-up for Prayer email)
- Become a Client Advocate
- Become a Monthly Financial Supporter
- Become a Church Liaison – keep your church body informed on what’s happening in the local pro-life community
- Like to sew or knit? – make blankets/quilts, booties, hats, nursing covers, etc.
- If you’re a nurse, consider being trained to do pregnancy testing and possibly ultrasound training
- Organize or help with mini-fundraisers: car washes, bake sales, community garage sales, etc.
- Have a special skill or hobby, market it donating proceeds to RCC: swims lessons, craft sales, etc.
- Start a “Students for Life” at your school & educate your peers about pro-life issues, abortion, & how to articulate your pro-life beliefs, etc.
- Host a “Baby Shower” at your church or school; the gifts will act as donations to help our young moms get a good start with their little ones
- Serve as Board Member
- Serve as a mentor to young fathers
Thank you so much for considering helping with this important ministry. Without the financial and volunteer help of people like you, we wouldn’t be able to provide the life-changing services we do. It is our desire to be the first choice of every woman in North Idaho facing an unplanned pregnancy.
We pray that if God is leading you to become involved that you will give us a call.
Check out our Calendar of Events for the next Orientation date.